QUÉ EMOCIÓN!!! PARTICIPAMOS EN UN CONCURSO!!!

XIV PREMIOS ESPIRAL - ACEPTAN NUESTRA CANDIDATURA DE PARTICIPACIÓN PARA LA EDICIÓN 2020

Hemos sido aceptados para participar en la modalidad de ABP en los XIV Premios Espiral. Os imagináis poder lograr tan prestigioso galardón?...

Tuesday 9 July 2019

HISTORICAL JOURNALISTS-UNIT 1


Wednesday,9th July 1687
THE FORMULATION OF THE GRAVITATION LAW

NEWTON HAS PUBLISHED A BOOK WITH HIS UNIVERSAL GRAVITATION LAW



The last saturday,5th of July,Isaac Newton has published a work in three books called the Principa that states Newton's laws of motion and the most important is the law of universal gravitation that he had formulated by his own and he emodied later in his book.

Everything started when , between 1665 and 1667 Isaac Newton was sent to his house in Woolstrophe because of the Black Death , like the rest of the cambridge students.
He was sitting in the shade of a tree in deep mediation when he saw an apple fall and the concept The universal gravitation came to his mind. After this, he took years to develop it before he wrote this book. When he first presented his book to the Royal Society in 1686 Robert Hooke made a claim that Newton had obtained the inverse square law from him.


Isaac Newton exposed that
allthe objects apply a gravity force between them,wich is proportional to the product of their mass and inversely proportional to the distance between them,so he concluded this in the following formula:






14 comments:

  1. Being honest, in my opinion, this news and that of my group have seemed the most boring. But not because they are wrong! It is because the subjects of science are the ones I like least. I still liked it a lot, I think it is very well written. As a small subject I think you could have put a picture of Newton but I suppose the drawing already refers to him. What I liked the most is that the video is very much related to the news since it also shows an apple. Great job!

    SARA PÉREZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the new. It is explained in a brief but clear way.I think you could have written a more striking tittle but on the other hand the video you choosed is quite good as it helped me understanding what the law consistede of and it wasn´t too long or boring.well done!
    INÉS GONZÁLEZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked it a lot! and now I am left with the intrigue of reading the books, I did not know that the Black Death had happened at that time when Newton discovered gravity, it has helped me, anda the video help me to understand more the law, well done!!
    Lucía González

    ReplyDelete
  4. This news is fine in terms of information and development. But there are some failures, such as the position of the comma, which sometimes appeared next to the word in front and sometimes separated from the word behind, there were also some grammatical errors in the last paragraph, keep this in mind for future works. The use of hyperlinks is fine and the paper version is also fine regardless of the failures

    Rubén Alonso

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this news is so cool, it has lots of information, very good explained and with lots of links and pictures, I really like it!
    Ruth González

    ReplyDelete
  6. In my opinion, this post is okay: I have liked the fact that you have added various links to explain who the people mentioned are and the laws of motion, among others. I also like that you explain it in a very simple but didactic way, as some people that don´t know very much about it can understand it. On the other hand, even though the contents are right, I haven´t liked that much the redaction, refering to the centering of the images and the paragraphs or the change of font, but those are small details and they´re not that serious, so great job!!

    Daniel Morán

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really liked this news, it has many links that help you understand it and enough information, which is very well understood. Congratulations!

    Marta Álvarez.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The theme of the news is really interesting, but I'd have liked to read more about the Principia. The way of how the law is explained is kinda poor, so it's a detail the many many links that help to expand the content.

    Darío M.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the informationis so scarce and you didn´t show great interest on the activity. The desing is also deficient. You could do it much better.

    Your mark is 6,75

    ReplyDelete

MOST POPULAR POSTS