QUÉ EMOCIÓN!!! PARTICIPAMOS EN UN CONCURSO!!!

XIV PREMIOS ESPIRAL - ACEPTAN NUESTRA CANDIDATURA DE PARTICIPACIÓN PARA LA EDICIÓN 2020

Hemos sido aceptados para participar en la modalidad de ABP en los XIV Premios Espiral. Os imagináis poder lograr tan prestigioso galardón?...

Monday 21 May 2018

The executioners- Unit 7

16th May 1945


    THE NAZIS´ SECRET COMES TO LIGHT

THE HELL OF THE HOLOCAUST ENDS WITH THE ARRIVAL OF THE ALLIES

In this terrible experience we have been able to talk with a jewish survivor who suffered the exterminated having been in the death camps. We asked him some questions, we warn you that the testimonies can be a bit unpleasant.
Q: We know that it is hard to remember the moment lived in the camps so thank you for having accepted our request. What camp have you stayed in?
Resultado de imagen de campos de concentración auswitch birkenau
Auswitch-Birkenau
A: I have been in Auswitch-Birkenau.
Q: How did you get there?
A: Firstly, I lived in Warsaw. Suddenly, one day the Nazi army entered into the city and started looting the houses and took us to places that we didn't know. The only thing I heard was screaming, wailing and shooting. Later, they placed us in large rows in which they classified us as animals. Already classified we had to walk to the train tracks and they were getting into animal vagons. At this point I was only with my older brother and I didn't know nothing about all my whole family. My travel was too eternal in which I hadn't notion time.
Q: What was your first impression of the camp?
A: My first impression was fear, because i didn't know what they were going to do me. Seeing the armed soldiers and treating us so despicably made me feel inferior.
Q: Sure it was horrible... How did they treat you in the camp?
Imagen relacionada
Auswitch-Birkena
A: Our lifes for them had no value. We worked all day and we did not have any reward, on the contrary they decived the prisioners saying that they would have as a reward hot showers but no one returned. After a while we realized it were not showers, were slaughterhouse...
Q: What has been the worst you have seen?
A: See my brother die, tortured by the soldiers and then be hung by the arms of a mast while a herd of hungry dogs tore every part of his body until I felt like I was snatched.
Q: How did you feel when you were free?
A: Nowadays I can't believe that I no longer have to live nightmare. But as I saw how the Soviet army came in and killed the Nazi soldiers I felt happy but at the same time sad for having lost my whole family and don't know where to go. But I will never forget everything I've lived.
Q: Thank you for sharing this hard experience with us. You are very brave.

As you can see the camps were places of torture where almost nobody left alive.





 



  






14 comments:

  1. I think it’s a very good news,the idea of the interview is very original is an easy topic to remember and very sentimental but things that we should know because they have happened in our history.The people who went to Poland know that because the guide explained very well what the concentration camps were,in addition to visit Auswitch-Birkenau.
    Good job guys i like so much this news.
    Sandra Turrado

    ReplyDelete
  2. They tell us about an interview with a survivor of Nazi extermination and despite having seen an infinity of movies that deal with this subject , once again, reality surpasses fiction.
    I don´t know how the human mind can be so atrocious and at the same time as from the other side you can overcome the tragedy.

    Inés Bajo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks a very good article because the story is tell by a person who lived the horror of the holocaust. The idea of ​​making this unit's news in the form of interview is very original. Good job guys!!

    María Turienzo

    ReplyDelete
  4. In my opinion this article is so imposing, We always listeng the story about the holocaust but never read a real interview. It´s very hard to think that the people die, but that the people who not die lost all his family, friends and all the thinks that they had. Is important remember that for all the people who died for no reason.
    Ana Rubio Luengo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good reflecion Ana!! Be careful with mistakes!!

      Delete
  5. I found this article very interesing because the story is told by a person that lived the horror of the holocaust and this make the story more creative and with this you make more people read the news and be interested in it.Also the redaction is good.
    Congratulations,great job!

    Javi Mateos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked this news, the idea of writing it as an interview is very good, this way you can get more into the paper and the news reaches more to the audience. I like it so much!
    Pili Martínez

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting work!! 9,5 is your mark!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this news is so original. You´ve focus it on an interview of a survival of the Holocaust. Also I think it´s sad and very hard at the same time. When I was reading it I´ve felt like i was one of the and it´s terrible!! Good job Executioners!

    Irene Juan

    Good job Irene!!

    ReplyDelete

MOST POPULAR POSTS