QUÉ EMOCIÓN!!! PARTICIPAMOS EN UN CONCURSO!!!

XIV PREMIOS ESPIRAL - ACEPTAN NUESTRA CANDIDATURA DE PARTICIPACIÓN PARA LA EDICIÓN 2020

Hemos sido aceptados para participar en la modalidad de ABP en los XIV Premios Espiral. Os imagináis poder lograr tan prestigioso galardón?...

Wednesday 23 January 2019

THE ROYAL FAMILY: UNIT 1 AND 2

THE BIRTH OF THE GUILLOTINE        

THE MURDER THAT STARTED THE FIRE


18/10/1793

This episode of terror we are living started with the murder of a single person: Jean Paul Marat, who you all probably know as "people´s friend". He has been one of the most prominent intellectuals of these years as well as a Jacobin.


This act is assigned to Charlotte Of Corday, who supported the Girondins and attributed the terror to the more radical Jacobins, in this case, Marat.
Jaques-Louis David
Marat´s murder


She travelled to Paris with the only purpose of killing him. She went to his house and cheated Marat and his housekeeper with the excuse of giving him a list of people who were against the revolutionaries. And when Charlotte went in, she stabbed him to death there, in his own house. 


By his death, a new religion has been created ( Cult of reason ), which is lead by Maximilien Roberspierre. After this, he guides the Jacobins following Rousseau´s ideas, fighting against absolutism monarchy and defending the direct universal manhood suffrage. He has always defended the abolitionism of the death penalty, but it seems to change as he has order the death of so many people in order to end with the absolutism past no justifying the reason. Nowadays, the number of deaths has overcome the  terrible amount of 16.000!








19 comments:

  1. The news is good but I found it a bit confusing, the links to get more information are really useful and they helped me to understand it, I like them so much. The information is interesting and the video also helps you to undertsand the situation during the French revolution. The paper version is really nice, it is organized and the photos call you attention too.

    Laura Pérez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your comment has surprised me because the title has nothing to do with the rest of the article. This article is well written and has very good information.

    Adrián Fuertes Prieto

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the news but at the beginning I lost a bit when reading it. The information is very interesting and I like the video very much, in the paper version it is all very organized and it is easier to get our attention.

    Nerea Rubio

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this article, it is very interesting because of the history that it tells you.It has good links but I don´t like the organization of the article.

    Óscar Barrio

    ReplyDelete
  5. This article has been very interesting because many of us did not know anything about the murder that lead to the guillotine but I had to read it several times to understand it because the sentences are not very well linked. The best part of your work has been the paper version, it is excellent for me.

    Ainhoa Menéndez de Antón

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you have done a good work, but it is still posible to enhance your following news, specially in order to the layout of the paper version and the election of the links.

    Your mark is 8,75

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked the topic of the article because I never wondered who created the guillotine, and now, I know it. I think the organisation is good but the redaction it is not so, because the first part of the news it is quite badly explained. The video explains with details the dictatorship of Robespierre and it is very good. I also liked how you link the acts; since the creation of the guillotine to "the terror". The paper version it is very attractive in sight and I like it too.
    María Mata

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your news is good and has good information with several links that help the reader to understand better the article, which is nice, but I think the way you have linked the contents to each other sometimes creates some confusion. However, the video eliminates every doubt you could have, as it explains very well the theme. The paper version is also very well done, framed and distributed, I like it.

    Leticia Fernández

    ReplyDelete
  9. It´s a good news with interesting information and good links such as the one of "Cult of reason", but I found the article a bit confusing and not very well organized and I expected something different due to the title, that talks about the gillotine and the article doesn´t mention it.

    Joana do Vale

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good work that allows us to understand how was this period of the history of France known as the Terror. Personally, I'm interested in this period so I enjoyed reading this article, I didn't know nothing abaut Jean Paul Marat, apart from this, perhaps you can improve the links and the strucrure of the work.
    Raúl Monje Alegre.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I find very interesting how was the guillotine created and how the terror started in France due to the murder of Marat. Ithink the information is well organized but i think there should be more details about the act.

    Sergio Huerga

    ReplyDelete
  12. I consider that the information is quite confusing, which makes it difficult to understand the news, although the video and links help. It seems to me that it doesn't explain well the exact moment in which the first victim dies in the guillotine, moment to which the title refers.
    Respect the paper version isn't well organized, from my point of view, I would change the photos of place and leave wider borders.
    Marta Fernández

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think that the article have interesting themes,but it need more links and more imformation about some themes.
    Isabel Gonzalez

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think you have done good news but for me the heading doesn´t have much connection with the content, besides the video was a bit long. On the other hand, the paper version is well done and is one of the best I have seen in this unit.
    Nerea Ramírez

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well; at the beginnig I got lost reading, the redaction in that part is improvable. But I have liked the topic you have choosen because is original and none of us would have thougth about that so I have found it really interesting. It is well organised, include links with information and the paper version isquite good.

    Ángela Alonso

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have done a god work but a think that the title dont have sense with the rest of the article.The paper version is very good i like the organization of the images.

    ReplyDelete

MOST POPULAR POSTS