QUÉ EMOCIÓN!!! PARTICIPAMOS EN UN CONCURSO!!!

XIV PREMIOS ESPIRAL - ACEPTAN NUESTRA CANDIDATURA DE PARTICIPACIÓN PARA LA EDICIÓN 2020

Hemos sido aceptados para participar en la modalidad de ABP en los XIV Premios Espiral. Os imagináis poder lograr tan prestigioso galardón?...

Wednesday 23 January 2019

The Militia Unit 1-2



Could our King have been a bastard?

The gossips of our death king.

After the recently death of our king Louis XIV -due to an injury he had in the leg- (last 1st September 1715), some facts have come to light. Today we are going to tell you how his live was, what he achieved and what the most important acts of his life were.


Louis XIV was born on 5th September 1638 in St Germain in Laye. He became king at the age of four after the death of his father Louis XIII. While Louis was a child, his mother Anne of Austria served as regent, assisted by Louis XIII's first minister Cardinal Mazarin.

During his reign several crises took place in our kingdom (economic, social, political...) due to his luxuries, wars...etc. 



THE GOSSIPS:


He married Maria Teresa of Spain and they had 6 children, although he was having other 14 lovers and approximately 17 children of who  just 8 were recognized as legitimates. Between his lovers we have to highlight his sister-in-law Enriqueta Ana Estuardo, because his brother Philippe I d'Orleans was homosexual he did not give enough love to Enriqueta.
Madame de Maintenon was another lover who was  Louis' sons governess in Versailles. She married with Louis after Maria Teresa's death in 1683, and she took care of Louis' sons had  with Madame of Montespan .

  
              Philippe I d'Orleans                                                                      Enriqueta Ana Estuardo


In fact living in Versailles was a continous party, there were 3 festivities each week.
Louis stayed at night with his wife Maria Teresa of Spain, but during the night he scaped trhough the windows to his lovers´rooms. During the reign of Louis several things happened in Versailles.






17 comments:

  1. I really like the gossip approach you have given to the article and I reward your originality, but you can still improve the layout and design.

    Your mark is 9,5

    ReplyDelete
  2. The news is different and I like it. It shows a part of the king´s life that only a few people know, most of the people only know important acts of his life, which are mentioned in one of the videos. It is interesting and it includes some links to help you. I do not like so much the paper version design because the ideas are mixed.

    Laura Pérez

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your article very good because it has very good information and I also like the images and videos. The links seem correct to me.

    Adrián Fuertes Prieto

    ReplyDelete
  4. For me I find your new very attractive when you see because the information is very well organized , it has everything ,photos, video and links that helps you to understand better the information. The paper version is very good because it is organized and you can understand and read everything very well. I was surprised that Philippe l D´ Orleans was homosexual because people knew it and this was a bad thing at this time. I really like this new.

    Rubén Berciano Monroy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This news is the one that I liked the most, it seems to me that it has very good information, it is also very interesting and the way of placing it catches my attention and it seems very good. The first video is fine because it is short and it explains everything but the second is very long I would have searched for a shorter one that could give you everything, but the fact that I have seen it seems very interesting to you to show you the tissues and their objects.
    Nerea Rubio

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the new is well focus on first the history and then the details and another point fo view about Louis XIV and his adventures. Good article.

    Sergio Huerga

    ReplyDelete
  7. For me, this article has been the most original of all of them. Instead of focus the information from an historical point of view (you have done that at the beginning) you have change that typical perspective to talk about gossips. I have really liked it! Good job!
    Ainhoa Menéndez

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked the point of view you have taken to make the article, as it is different from the others. I have learnt lots of things I didn't knew about Louis XIV. The notice was very well explained, although I've seen some misspellings. The images are well chosen too, and the videos explain perfectly the contents. I think the paper version's format doesn't match with the era, but in general, your news is excellent. Congratulations!

    Leticia Fernández

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like this article, for me it´s one of the best. It´s organized, well drafted and the links, videos and photos provide us a lot of additional information. I liked the way that they first talks about Louis XIV and after about the gossips, which are also very interesting, such as the fact that he had so many lovers. I also like the paper version.

    Joana do Vale

    ReplyDelete
  10. this artycle is very good, because it has lots of information and all the photos are really well organized in relation with the text, and i find really interesting the part of the Gossips. The only thing I miss is the link of Enriqueta Ana Estuardo, because i had to search it on my own.

    David Santiago

    ReplyDelete
  11. In my opinion this artcle is very well done for a simple reason:before read this article i dindnt found Louis XIV.
    The information is well organizated and this like too much to the readers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like your posts, it´s different so it attracts your attention. The information is well organised and written, so it is easy to read and understand. For me, the fact of the gossips were really interesting.

    Cristina Miguélez

    ReplyDelete
  13. Of all the articles that I have read this has been the one I most liked without a doubt, the focus on gossip is very good and the imformation is small but it is very well organized, great work!
    Isabel Gonzalez

    ReplyDelete
  14. I found the article very interesting and I liked the gossips a lot as I didn´t know anything about louis XIV´ lovers or the homosexuality of Philippe I of Orleans. The first video is well done but the second is far long.
    Nerea Ramírez

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have found you article pretty good. It is different and original. The topic attracts your attention a lot and the amount photos in it make it easy to read. The information is very good as well, it's organized. I have never imagined the amount of children and lovers he had had.

    Lucía Cuevas

    ReplyDelete
  16. It seems to me one of the most complete news that I've read. The ideas are clear and the information well distributed. The part where it tells the gossips of Louis XIV about his private life makes the article more interesting. On the other hand, the paper version is confusing because I don't know where the news start.
    Marta Fernández

    ReplyDelete

MOST POPULAR POSTS