QUÉ EMOCIÓN!!! PARTICIPAMOS EN UN CONCURSO!!!

XIV PREMIOS ESPIRAL - ACEPTAN NUESTRA CANDIDATURA DE PARTICIPACIÓN PARA LA EDICIÓN 2020

Hemos sido aceptados para participar en la modalidad de ABP en los XIV Premios Espiral. Os imagináis poder lograr tan prestigioso galardón?...

Wednesday 22 May 2019

THE ROYAL FAMILY


    THE GREAT WAR HAS FINALLY ENDED!!!!

Four years after the beginning of the great war that was planned for a few months, and ended up killing more than 10 million soldiers from 28 countries, on the eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh month, on November 11, 1918 at 11.00, Thousands of bugles touched the ceasefire of the First World War.

In all the French municipalities where the fighting had not destroyed the bells, they sounded to celebrate a bitter victory for the hundreds of thousands of widows and orphans, since along with Belgium, France was one of the most affected countries because the fighting more violent were carried out in their territory. As a result, France lost more than 30% of its wealth.

In Saint-Nazaire, Brest, Le Havre, the newly disembarked American soldiers paraded under their banners, waiting to return home, like the two million of their compatriots who had fought for long months against the Germans.

In the allied capitals, civilians invaded the streets with joy. Piccadilly Circus in London, Fifth Avenue in New York, Piazza Venezia in Rome were filled with people.

Russia and the border region between Austria and Italy was severely punished with numerous towns and cities destroyed and Italy losing a total of 26% of its wealth.

In Germany, whose territory was not invaded during the whole conflict, the relief was accompanied for many by a feeling of humiliation losing about 25% of its wealth. Given this situation numerous groups that did not accept the end of the war and denounced the peace treaties denouncing that they considered unfair subordination of their country to peace treaties.



The postwar society was prey to a deep crisis of conscience. The aftermath of the conflict led to the questioning of the prevailing political, social and economic models.

 This image shows an example of the destruction that the war has caused.
The most important weapons were:

  • The flamethrower was used by the German army at the beginning of the war with which there were about 650 attacks with flamethrowers.
  • The machine gun shoots approximately 400 to 600 projectiles per minute.
  • The tear gas was the first non-lethal chemical weapon that irritated the eyes preventing vision. The Germans were the first to use it.
  • Tanks are armored vehicles designed to confront enemy forces using direct fire. They were used to break the trench war.
  • The planes were used for the first time in this war to launch bombs and propaganda to the enemy cities.
  • The submarine is a ship capable of navigating underwater and carrying nuclear stingers.






15 comments:

  1. For my taste this news is very difficult to read because it is so long, even though it is well written. I think you could have this news more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello everyone..Welcome to my free masterclass strategy where i teach experience and inexperience traders the secret behind a successful trade.And how to be profitable in trading I will also teach you how to make a profit of $12,000 USD weekly and how to get back all your lost funds feel free to email me on( brucedavid004@gmail.com ) or whataspp number is +22999290178  

      Delete
  2. It is not bad and the description of weapons is interesting even though the links are to Spanish pages. Anyway, I think it was possible to make a bigger effort...

    Your mark is 8,75

    ReplyDelete
  3. I´m so sorry but I didn´t like too much this new, the paragraph that talks about weapons is interesting but the rest is not very good. In the next new you have to put less imformation.
    Isabel González González

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's a good article, but in my opinion, the beginning is a bit boring because it has a lot of information. However, the part of the weapons is entertaining, especially the video that shows how they worked and the weapons of the different countries.

    Óscar Barrio Jáuregui

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do not like this news so much, I found it a bit boring and I think there are lots of information but some of it is innecesary. I think the part that describes the weapons is interesting and also the video explain very well how they worked during this war.

    Laura Pérez

    ReplyDelete
  6. This news the part that I liked the most and I found very interesting are the weapons that were used in the war and the vidio I liked because it looks like they were and how they worked
    Nerea Rubio

    ReplyDelete
  7. The topic selected in this article seems very important to me. Giving the news of the end of a conflict that ended with so many lives is always encouraging. The part where it talks about the weapons used in the war is quite complete but I find it out of place. In the next news try to make the links appear in English and also improve the paper version.
    Marta Fernández

    ReplyDelete
  8. I seems like a good news but at the beggining it was a little boring, on the other hand the part in which you describe the weapons and the video have been more enetertaining. And I have to say that I don´t like the organization of the paper version so much.

    Nerea Ramírez

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this article is not as much interesting as the others, but it explains quite well which were the consequences of this conflict. I think that the most interesting part is the one that talks abaut the weapons, in fact the weapons are the key elements of a war. Nice video aswell.
    Raúl Monje

    ReplyDelete
  10. For me, this article is a little difficult to read because is so long, I think you could resumed it more, but is interesting. There´s no lead to introduce the news to the readers.The first part seems to me boring, but I liked the part where you explain some about the different types of weapons, although it may be better if the links were in english to know more about that information. the information about the losses of each countries. The video is entertaing and it´s well illustrated. About the paper version I have to say that I didn´t like it; it´s bad organised and is tedious to read.
    María Mata

    ReplyDelete
  11. The article for me is not bad, but it coul be better. I think the topic is good, but you made it a bit boring, but I found important that you talk about the damage that the countries and the people suffered and I like the part where you talk about the weapons although, I think that its introduction in the article was unnecessary.

    Joana do Vale

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good morning Royal Family! I am so sorry but this time your article has been very boring. It is very hard to read because some words are bad linked, it also contains a lot of information but if you had selected less information and redacted it well, your article will be much better.
    The video is good and the links to the weapons too. The only links are the weapons’ ones, so you should have included some links at the beginnig to make it more interesting.
    Try to make a bigger effort next time!

    Ainhoa Menéndez

    ReplyDelete
  13. I read your article but it was because of I need to make an opinion. This new have a lot of irrelevant information. It is true that there are interesting information. You have to put mire images and links and take out information.

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi! Well guays I am sorry to tell you that I did not enjoyed very much the reading. There is much information and the reading turns so heavy and boring, and I think talking about weapons has not much relation in this article. But the paper version is quite good.
    ÁNGELA ALONSO

    ReplyDelete

MOST POPULAR POSTS